Wednesday, May 7, 2014

All good things are wild and free

 Being alone outside was something I took for granted when I was younger. The enjoyment I get from putting my bare feet in the grass or in a small stream I found on the hike, is like no other. I feel so liberated...so free. 
With this in mind we have created a summer check list to keep us wild and free...so here it is:
• get sunburnt in unusual places 😉
• jump into as a new body of water every week (lakes/rivers/ponds/creeks)
• find a new hike that no one knows about 
• explore our own backyards
• embrace the freedom
• embrace the wildness 
•&& go somewhere we've never been

Goodbye winter...hello summer 



This summer our blog will be about our attempt to complete our summer check list. 
Stay tuned 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment